Sterility is considered a most deplorable misfortune. Its unfortunate victims have to endure contempt and derision. Many build their houses and leave the father ‘s or maternal uncle’s house soon after getting married. As he is of age, he should begin to be self-contained, self-sustained and independent. Wo aso aware a, to wo prete. “if you have reached the state of getting married, you must be able to provide yourself with dishes,” is the saying that independence should be followed by responsibility which one must shoulder squarely. And yet he never stands alone in making his mind on these essential projects in life. He usually builds his house on a plot his father assigned to him. It is by the site of or behind the father’s.
You may also like
About the author
- Ghana’s economy stronger now than ever – Dep. Finance Minister
- Black Stars management Committee meet players for the first time
- Michael Essien to feature for Chelsea legends against Real Madrid in Spain on June 23
- Adopting French as Ghana’s second language ‘disrespectful’ – Okyeame Kwame
- Gov’t clears $13m arrears owed peacekeepers – Akufo-Addo