- Independent Prosecutor will deal with corruption – Gloria Akuffo
- AFCON: Asamoah Gyan powers Ghana into lead against Mali
- Advocacy needed for increased saving and investment culture - Databank CEO
- Inaccurate data from BoG, Finance Ministry affecting gov’t work – Osafo-Maafo
- AFCON: Black Stars eye place in knockout round with win over Mali
- Asamoah Gyan is Ghana's all-time top scorer in Africa Cup of Nations history
- Ghana 1-0 Mali - Asamoah Gyan heads Black Stars into quarter-finals
- Thomas Partey wins Man of the Match award in Ghana's win over Mali
- AFCON 2017: Full match report - Ghana 1-0 Mali
- Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
Former President Mahama’s decision to remain in a state bungalow even after the expiration of his tenure as the first gentleman of the land appears to have gotten several Ghanaians agitated.
There have been calls from millions of Ghanaians including senior political figures even within the NDC government for the former President to move out of the apartment meant for sitting Vice President, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumia.
But former President Mahama remains adamant to make the move despite the persistent calls.
If the adults were unable to convince him to move, perhaps, my passionate appeal to him will get him to do the right thing. That may have been the thought that run through the mind of a child whose appeal to John Mahama to leave the state bungalow is trending on social media.
The young chap among others, calls on former President Mahama to follow due process and leave the apartment describe the former president’s continuous stay as ‘a bad thing’ that ‘God will not like’.