- Independent Prosecutor will deal with corruption – Gloria Akuffo
- AFCON: Asamoah Gyan powers Ghana into lead against Mali
- Advocacy needed for increased saving and investment culture - Databank CEO
- Inaccurate data from BoG, Finance Ministry affecting gov’t work – Osafo-Maafo
- AFCON: Black Stars eye place in knockout round with win over Mali
- Asamoah Gyan is Ghana's all-time top scorer in Africa Cup of Nations history
- Ghana 1-0 Mali - Asamoah Gyan heads Black Stars into quarter-finals
- Thomas Partey wins Man of the Match award in Ghana's win over Mali
- AFCON 2017: Full match report - Ghana 1-0 Mali
- Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
Former President Jerry John Rawlings and MP for Ablekuma South and former Mayor of Accra, Alfred Oko Vanderpuye, had a little spat during the week which went viral online, with the former humiliating the latter with a very public snub.
The pair were both in Parliament for the final State of the Nation address by the outgoing John Dramani Mahama when Vanderpuye approached the founder of his party, but Rawlings’ body language made it quite clear he had no interest in conversing with him.
The video went viral as people immensely trolled Oko Vanderpuye, but the pair appears to have ‘kissed and made up’ – publicly putting their ‘beef’ to bed.
At the swearing in ceremony for the new Parliament, Rawlings sought out the former mayor and amiably conversed with him, obviously intent on making light of the earlier incident.