- 15 Times This Idris Elba Gif Was The Perfect Reaction To Everything
- New Online Show Because Love Brought Me Here Explores The Issues Of Love, And Identity
- In Ukraine: '3-parent' baby born using new technique
- In Brazil: Authorities transfer inmates from seething gangland prison
- Dozens of Iran firefighters feared trapped in building collapse
- Bryan Habana: Winger seeks contract renewal at Toulon
- Carlos Tevez: Money man touches down in Shanghai
- The Blaze Be Your Own Boss (BYOB) TV Show Contestants Unveiled
- Check Out These Photos Of Gospel Singer Gloria Muliro In Primary School Uniform
- 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Nonini
The trending song of the moment, Onaapo, has transcended politics and become a party song and even a religious song.
The latest church to enjoy the NDC’s former campaign song is the International Godsway Church (IGWC), headed by Bishop Daniel Obinim.
During a recent service, a church member composed their own version of the song, with Mahama substituted for Obinim’s nickname ‘Angel’.
‘Angel’, Onaapo, Obinim, Onaapo. The new version was blasted through the speakers for the church members to enjoy.