- President Akufo- Addo commends Goldstar Airline
- Birim Central Municipality to fine recalcitrant traders
- Brong-Ahafo Regional Minister promises all-inclusive administration
- Ghana and Czech Republic strengthen ties
- PNC, PPP, CPP in merger talk - Bernard Mornah
- Trump, Putin: US urges Russia to 'immediately' observe Ukraine ceasefire
- In US: Anxiety, tears and prayers in California's immigrant community
- In Germany: Police probe driver's motive in deadly car ramming
- In Russia: Thousands march in Moscow two years after Putin foe killed
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis wins Best Supporting Actress for "Fences"
Features: Alex Kofi Adu, Rose Mensah, Portia Asare Boateng, Emelia Brobbey, Bridget Kwakye, Godfred Opoku Mensah
Four children had the same parents but one of them ,Asantewaa, always got the best. This raged jealousy among the siblings. Years later their father bought a house for Asantewaa when she got married. This time two of her siblings and an uncle plotted against her, only to later find out why Asantewaa was treated differently. Will it be too late to correct the mistakes of their past?