- President Akufo- Addo commends Goldstar Airline
- Birim Central Municipality to fine recalcitrant traders
- Brong-Ahafo Regional Minister promises all-inclusive administration
- Ghana and Czech Republic strengthen ties
- PNC, PPP, CPP in merger talk - Bernard Mornah
- Trump, Putin: US urges Russia to 'immediately' observe Ukraine ceasefire
- In US: Anxiety, tears and prayers in California's immigrant community
- In Germany: Police probe driver's motive in deadly car ramming
- In Russia: Thousands march in Moscow two years after Putin foe killed
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis wins Best Supporting Actress for "Fences"
Features: Patience Ozokwor, Charles Inojie, Ruby Ojiokor, Charles Awurum, Roy Denani
As the sole bankroller of activities in the community, Amaechi flaunts about with authority and unending flamboyance, dictating trends, and permits only that which he desires is right. Ladies beckon at his call, elders bow to his commands, and the entire community remain with limited options for the extra role of priesthood he retains. But can this be allowed to continue in perpetuity? Would Amaechi be subjected to the reality that eludes any of the folks in the community?