- President Akufo- Addo commends Goldstar Airline
- Birim Central Municipality to fine recalcitrant traders
- Brong-Ahafo Regional Minister promises all-inclusive administration
- Ghana and Czech Republic strengthen ties
- PNC, PPP, CPP in merger talk - Bernard Mornah
- Trump, Putin: US urges Russia to 'immediately' observe Ukraine ceasefire
- In US: Anxiety, tears and prayers in California's immigrant community
- In Germany: Police probe driver's motive in deadly car ramming
- In Russia: Thousands march in Moscow two years after Putin foe killed
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis wins Best Supporting Actress for "Fences"
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.