- President Akufo- Addo commends Goldstar Airline
- Birim Central Municipality to fine recalcitrant traders
- Brong-Ahafo Regional Minister promises all-inclusive administration
- Ghana and Czech Republic strengthen ties
- PNC, PPP, CPP in merger talk - Bernard Mornah
- Trump, Putin: US urges Russia to 'immediately' observe Ukraine ceasefire
- In US: Anxiety, tears and prayers in California's immigrant community
- In Germany: Police probe driver's motive in deadly car ramming
- In Russia: Thousands march in Moscow two years after Putin foe killed
- Oscars 2017: Viola Davis wins Best Supporting Actress for "Fences"
Beatles 50th anniversary: Fan Jenn Cormack gets giant back tattoo dedicated to the band and wants Paul McCartney to sign it
More from World News
- Akufo-Addo appoints new Ghana Post Managing Director
- Stubborn Fly: Man, 23, jailed 2 years for stealing N210,000 motorcycle
- We’ve been attacked – Ghanaians in SA contradict Ayorkor Botchway
- Heath Tips: 6 signs you’ve got a serious problem with your stomach
- NPP Government: Ghana Post gets new MD
- Man is found dead in Hollywood's famed Magic Castle'
- Female TV reporter killed in Mosul
- Sex Allegation: Bisa KDei denies sexual misconduct
- Trump tweets wildly misleading comparison of the national debt in his first month to Obama's
- Paul Ansah is new GPHA boss
- KNUST police to question roommate of suicide student
- Parents of Dele Alli have not spoken to him for TWO YEARS
- White House bans CNN and BBC from press briefing
- Tragic: Investigation launched into suicide committed by KNUST student
- How Sears went from retail icon to empty stores
- Tigo, Airtel complete merger talks
- 'No, that's my bottom!' Bikini model punches presenter
- The Model 3 could be the worst thing that ever happened to Tesla (TSLA)
- GPL preview: Ashgold, Kotoko set for a classic derby
- Nyantakyi, Fianoo 'clash' at EK Afranie funeral
- NGOs organize agribusiness forum in Bolga
- 2017 Budget must make job creation main priority - TUC to gov't
- Bechem United striker Ahmed Toure rules out a return to Kotoko
- GOIL Board: GOIL dismisses appointment of new CEO
- This clothing company is facing claims that its 'pants rip like wet toilet paper'
- Trump announces he won't attend this year's White House Correspondents' Association dinner
- Kenyan Professor Patrick Lumumba to speak at African Youth Forum in Ghana
- Legendary: Renowned sports journalist in Kenya names son after Essien
- "Game of Thrones": Archaeologists hunt for long-lost tomb of Scottish king
- The best Apple ad from each year since its 1984 Super Bowl hit (AAPL)
- Ghanaian starlet Eric Ocansey on target for Eupen in Belgian top-flight
- Big Brother Naija: 5 things that happened on day 33
- Kenyan journalist names son after Michael Essien
- KNUST to counsel traumatized ‘suicide’ student’s roommates
- The 10 most powerful brands in the world
- MTN hosts Unilever vice president
- Strongman K: Singer 'curses' corrupt parliamentarians in latest track "Parliament Bribery"
- KNUST begins investigation into student’s suicide
- France Election: Yes, Le Pen could win in France
- NPP Government: Work begins on first district factory at Kpetoe
- NPP Government: President Akufo-Addo appoints new GPHA boss
- Health Tips: 5 symptoms of bladder Cancer every woman should know
- Health Tips: 4 smart ways to kill sugar cravings
- Twin holds hands with brother as doctors fight to save him
- BUFFETT: 'A CEO whose focus is centered on Wall Street will be tempted to make up the numbers'
- Menace of abandoned vehicles; road users call for towing service
- Under Armour's 'soaring' shoe sales reveal a terrible truth for the business (UA)
- London police investigate as body pulled from River Thames
- Stock market managers welcome listing of VRA, GRIDCo
- Wereko-Brobby ready to work with Akufo-Addo
- Chamber of Petroleum Consumers unhappy with GOIL CEO's dismissal
- Video: Richmond Biakye-Yiadom scores twice in Red Star Belgrade win
- Capital market to rebound over tax cuts on capital gains
- Snapchat's earliest employees: Where are they now? (SNAP)
- Chief Imam commends Dr Nduom
- In US: Trump's Russia reset on hold as White House adds anti-Moscow hawks
- CPP, PNC, PPP et' al are totally irrelevant - Ernesto Yeboah
- Coaches Afranie & Duodu laid to rest today
- Berkshire Hathaway profits jump 15% (BRKA, BRKB)
- Tax Payment: Newmont Ghana is Ghana’s second best taxpayer for 2016
- Amazon keeps reminding us that it's the most dangerous company in tech (AMZN)
- I have not been suspended - Allotey Jacobs
- Waste collectors likely to cause another flooding disaster at Odaw River?
- English Premier League: Jordan Ayew's Swansea succumb to Chelsea
- Raggi: Rome Olympics killer says yes to new Roma stadium
- Man stabbed to death over ‘banku’ in Gushegu
- NHIS staff want one of their own as head
- Global mobile industry giants seek early 5G deployment
- France Election: No legal let up as French candidates face probes
- Energy: Strong opposition over proposal to list VRA, GRICo on GES
- Flagstaff House: Bawumia calls for deeper Ghana-US relations
- Oscars 2017: Red Carpet Live
- Wendi Deng visits Ivanka Trump at her Washington DC home
- Abusua FM presenters nominated for 2016/2017 Foklex Media Awards
- I won't interfere in work of police - Akufo-Addo
- Here are Warren Buffett's most valuable investments (BRKA, BRKB, KO, AXP, AAPL, DAL, GS, IBM, PSX, LUV, WFC, HNZ)
- Warren Buffett just said this man has done the 'most for American investors'
- Bribery Scandal: NDC divided over whether Muntaka should resign as Chief Whip
- You can use Ghana @ 60 logo to do business - Committee
- Ghana risks losing $498m Compact 2 cash under Trump - Franklin Cudjoe
- SADA, Rasmal Group sign $800m deal to help transform savannah zone
- GFA to appoint a coach with Africa experience
- Timbuktu bars smashed by Muslim protesters in Mali
- How Americans really feel about their country on 33 key issues, and how that has changed over 40 years
- Be careful of visa agents – Stella Obinwa
- Mourinho: Manager demands United hunger for Wembley showdown
- Asante Kotoko crock Evans Quao vows to return stronger and better
- Akufo-Addo, Kufuor, Ocquaye mourn with Alan Cash in Kumasi
- Trump's new national security adviser: Saying 'radical Islamic terrorism' is counterproductive
- La Liga: Kevin-Prince Boateng's Las Palmas suffer a home defeat
- Goverment must draw lessons from Ghana at 50 celebrations - Suhuyini
- Kwame Nkrumah Ideological Institute condemns 1966 coup
- Glo Ghana begins massive expansion drive
- Toke Makinwa: Maje Ayida slams OAP with N100m defamation lawsuit
- 1966 Coup: Nkrumah's overthrow shuttered Ghana's economic dev't - Samia Nkrumah
- In Syria: Dozens dead in suicide attack in Homs
- Jordan Ayew poised to score first Swansea goal at Stamford Bridge
- GPL preview: Scientific Soccer lads to end Medeama unbeaten streak
- PLAYBACK: 'Newsfile' on JoyNews (25-2-2017)
- I'm not done with football yet - Essien
- Divorce of Barclays PLC, Barclays Africa won’t affect banking in Africa – expert
- Trump responds to protests, saying his voters 'should have their own rally' that 'would be the biggest of them all!'
- Revealed! Leader of assault on police officer at Flagstaff House hiding: Baako
- Lawrence Lartey’s Ajax Cape Town chases first win in 2017
- SA products boycott will trigger economic crisis – Dr. Yaw Gebeh
- Mugabe: I’ll not impose successor on Zimbabweans - President
- What actually pushed KNUST student to commit suicide
- Oscar nominees receive a $100,000+ swag bag — here's what's inside
- Photo: Kwesi Nyantakyi reunites with Kujo Fianoo at EK Afranie funeral
- Weight Loss: 5 expert-approved ways to lose fat fast
By Ted Thornhill
PUBLISHED: 11:01 GMT, 22 January 2014 | UPDATED: 11:17 GMT, 22 January 2014
A Beatles superfan has spent more than £10,000 on a giant memorabilia collection dedicated to the band - and has now marked the group's 50th anniversary with a tattoo covering her whole back.
Beatles-mad Jenn Cormack, 29, from Vancouver, Canada, sat for 50 hours while the giant tattoo was inked onto her back.
The tattoo, which covers the whole of Jennifer's back, is made up of Beatles-related images including a pink walrus, a yellow submarine, diamonds in the sky, a strawberry field as well as the instruments of the band members.
Jenn Cormack, 29, from Vancouver, Canada, sat for 50 hours while the giant tattoo was inked onto her back
The back tattoo, which covers the whole of Jennifer's back, is made up of Beatles related images including a pink walrus, a yellow submarine, diamonds in the sky, a strawberry field as well as the instruments of the band members
Jenn has been a fan of The Beatles since childhood
Jenn said: ‘I knew I had wanted to get another tattoo for a couple years, but wasn't exactly sure what to get. Then it hit me one day - I wanted to get the Beatles' instruments tattooed on me.
‘The black-and-white instruments in the middle represent the early years, and everything surrounding the instruments, represents the colourful, psychedelic years.’
Beatles-mad Jenn has been a fan of the band since childhood and has spent the last 15 years collecting as much memorabilia as she can - she even tours with a Beatles tribute band for her job.
Jenn has spent more than £10,000 on a giant memorabilia collection dedicated to the band
Jenn and a handful of her Beatles books and magazines
Jenn said: ‘I've been into music for as long as I can remember and one of my earliest memories is listening to my Dad's Sgt. Pepper tape over and over again.
‘I've always picked up Beatles nicknaks but the Beatles collecting has really gone into overdrive the past few years.'
Jenn's most valuable piece is a signed programme from a Beatles' Hong Kong show in 1964 which cost her £6,000.
Barking: Jenn's dogs dressed up as John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Star
Time for a nap: Jenn's dogs doze on their cushion
Jenn said: ‘Ringo's autograph is missing, as he was sick with tonsillitis but it is still incredible.'
In Jenn's collection she has books, records, original photos and lot's of themed memorabilia, worth over £10,000.
Jenn's aspiration is to get her idol, Sir Paul McCartney to sign her back, so she can add it to her giant tattoo.
Jenn and her family at a Beatles tribute concert
Dedicated: Jenn's Beatles memorabilia room
She has been attending as many gigs as she can and has started a Facebook group asking for people who would be happy to hold up signs saying: ‘Paul - sign Jenn's tattoo.’
Jenn said: ‘I have made lots of friends who are also into the Beatles. Touring with the Fabfourever is every Beatles geek's dream.'
For a birthday party, Jenn has handmade Sgt Pepper outfits for herself and Terry - and four matching ones for her four daschund dogs.
Jenn said: ‘The dogs looked great dressed up as Paul, John, Ringo and George and I spent ages making sure they looked the part.’