- Independent Prosecutor will deal with corruption – Gloria Akuffo
- AFCON: Asamoah Gyan powers Ghana into lead against Mali
- Advocacy needed for increased saving and investment culture - Databank CEO
- Inaccurate data from BoG, Finance Ministry affecting gov’t work – Osafo-Maafo
- AFCON: Black Stars eye place in knockout round with win over Mali
- Asamoah Gyan is Ghana's all-time top scorer in Africa Cup of Nations history
- Ghana 1-0 Mali - Asamoah Gyan heads Black Stars into quarter-finals
- Thomas Partey wins Man of the Match award in Ghana's win over Mali
- AFCON 2017: Full match report - Ghana 1-0 Mali
- Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
More from Foods
To cook grilled Tilapia Lay out sheets of aluminum foil---large enough to wrap around each piece of fish, Squirt lemon juice on the fish or brush on olive oil.
Add sliced vegetables---such as peppers and onions. Seal the foil loosely around each serving of fish and vegetables by pinching the ends together and cook on heated grill for 10 min.
Banku is an indigenous fermented meal of maize or cassava. It is cooked by four cups of White Maize gridded into powder.
This is mixed with half a cup of water this mixture is fermented for about 3 -4 days.
Its then kneaded with the hand until a very smooth dough is obtained. It is then cut into small dumplings, water is added and it is boiled for a hour in a pot, this banku is served with grilled tilapia.