- 15 Times This Idris Elba Gif Was The Perfect Reaction To Everything
- New Online Show Because Love Brought Me Here Explores The Issues Of Love, And Identity
- In Ukraine: '3-parent' baby born using new technique
- Dozens of Iran firefighters feared trapped in building collapse
- The Blaze Be Your Own Boss (BYOB) TV Show Contestants Unveiled
- Check Out These Photos Of Gospel Singer Gloria Muliro In Primary School Uniform
- 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Nonini
- Tanzanian Producer Sues Makers Of ‘Queen of Katwe’ Over Movie Soundtrack
- This Is How Your Favorite TV Station Is Performing In Terms Of Viewership
- Volta People Displayed Their Juju At Asantehemaa’s Funeral And Ghanaians Are Totally Wowed
More from Foods
2 cup(s) Jasmin Rice
6 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
1 medium Red Onion sliced
2 small Red Onion
2 medium Habanero Pepper chopped
2 medium Plum Tomatoes
1 can(s) Tomato Puree
2 cube(s) Chicken Boullion
2 large Carrots sliced diagonally
1 cup(s) French beans sliced
1 pinch(es) Salt
1 pinch(es) Black Peper
In a food processor, blend chillies, tomatoes and 2 onions. Store for later.
In a nonstick pan heat 6 tablespoons of olive oil and fry the sliced onion till transluscent then add the tomato puree.Fry for further 3-4 minutes.
Add blended tomato chillies and onion mix to pot. Crumble in the 2 chicken boullion cubes and stir well. Cover and let it cook through, on medium heat till oil floats on the top.
Add jasmin rice and 2 cups of water, stirring it to make sure nothing is sticking to the bottom. Turn heat to low
Add green beans and carrots to the pot, with 1 cup of water, and cook till the water has almost evaporated.
Cover and simmer on low heat till the rice is cooked through. Serve with Grilled/Baked Chicken, Beef, Shrimp, Portobello Mushrooms