- Independent Prosecutor will deal with corruption – Gloria Akuffo
- AFCON: Asamoah Gyan powers Ghana into lead against Mali
- Advocacy needed for increased saving and investment culture - Databank CEO
- Inaccurate data from BoG, Finance Ministry affecting gov’t work – Osafo-Maafo
- AFCON: Black Stars eye place in knockout round with win over Mali
- Asamoah Gyan is Ghana's all-time top scorer in Africa Cup of Nations history
- Ghana 1-0 Mali - Asamoah Gyan heads Black Stars into quarter-finals
- Thomas Partey wins Man of the Match award in Ghana's win over Mali
- AFCON 2017: Full match report - Ghana 1-0 Mali
- Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
More from Foods
1/2 cup dried corn flour
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
2 teaspoon whole white pepper
2 teaspoon whole black pepper
1-2 African Nutmeg (ehuru)
7-10 garlic cloves
2 teaspoons anise seeds
½ inch ginger
1 teaspoon paprika
2 Tablespoon chicken bouillon powder or cubes
1 piece (1/2 inch) fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
½ cup coarsely chopped basil, parsley
¼ cup onions or ¼ medium onion
Put water into saucepan and bring to a boil.
Take 3 spoons of the flour add cold water, and mix well to a porridge consistency.
Add salt to the boiling water, pour into the water and stir to make the porridge.
Add the corn flour into the porridge while stirring at the same time.
Keep mingling and stir away any lumps till evenly done into a ball.
Add some of the boiled water and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir again and mingle and till; the water and the dough are mixed evenly.
Keep stirring with the ladle till the Akple is ready, 10-15 minutes.
Using flat plat, scoop the Akple into the serving plate in a plat dough shape.
Oven grilled tilapia
Make three –four diagonal cuts in each side of the fish, all the way right through the bone. Season fish with salt, pepper, and squeeze some lemon over it. Set aside
Pour the marinade (spices) over the fish, and gently flip them back and forth until coated inside and out. Let it marinate in the fridge for up to 24hours
Preheat to high heat. Lay fish on fish casket and let them grill for about 1-2 minutes on each side.
Baste with fish spice. Let the fish cook for a total of 4-5 minutes on each side, you may have to add a minute on two depending on the thickness of your fish until cooked – when fish is white and the juices must run clear.
Serve with Apkle and hot pepper sauce.