- Independent Prosecutor will deal with corruption – Gloria Akuffo
- AFCON: Asamoah Gyan powers Ghana into lead against Mali
- Advocacy needed for increased saving and investment culture - Databank CEO
- Inaccurate data from BoG, Finance Ministry affecting gov’t work – Osafo-Maafo
- AFCON: Black Stars eye place in knockout round with win over Mali
- Asamoah Gyan is Ghana's all-time top scorer in Africa Cup of Nations history
- Ghana 1-0 Mali - Asamoah Gyan heads Black Stars into quarter-finals
- Thomas Partey wins Man of the Match award in Ghana's win over Mali
- AFCON 2017: Full match report - Ghana 1-0 Mali
- Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
More from Foods
We mere men don’t have much in common with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, a 6’5”, 245-pound wrestler-turned-mega movie star that looks like he was beamed in from a planet full of bald Samoan beasts.
But just like Johnson, you probably worked extra hard in the gym last week so you could make room for an epic, guilt-free Christmas feast on Sunday. (Check out The Rock’s Secret Weapon For Building Muscle.) Only while you were piling second helpings of ham and mashed potatoes onto your plate, Johnson was shoveling pounds of pie onto his.
In an Instagram photo posted yesterday, Johnson detailed his mouthwatering holiday cheat meal: eight slices of sourdough French toast topped with “loads of apple pie.”
A photo posted by therock (@therock) onDec 26, 2016 at 3:03pm PST
“Sat on the couch like the big, brown, bald tattooed glutinous version of Jabba the Hutt and watched The Force Awakens again,” Johnson wrote. “It was my Christmas gift to myself and I want everyone out there to remember one of our golden rules during the holidays: ‘Don’t cheat yourself, treat yourself.’”
Amen. There’s no telling what kind of gargantuan cheat meal Johnson has planned for New Year’s Eve, but you better run to your local bakery before he snatches up all the pies.