- Independent Prosecutor will deal with corruption – Gloria Akuffo
- AFCON: Asamoah Gyan powers Ghana into lead against Mali
- Advocacy needed for increased saving and investment culture - Databank CEO
- Inaccurate data from BoG, Finance Ministry affecting gov’t work – Osafo-Maafo
- AFCON: Black Stars eye place in knockout round with win over Mali
- Asamoah Gyan is Ghana's all-time top scorer in Africa Cup of Nations history
- Ghana 1-0 Mali - Asamoah Gyan heads Black Stars into quarter-finals
- Thomas Partey wins Man of the Match award in Ghana's win over Mali
- AFCON 2017: Full match report - Ghana 1-0 Mali
- Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
More from Foods
Wish to surprise your party guests with some special treats? Watch why this woman cut the Coca-Cola bottle to treat her guests with it!
What can be so special about the regular soda bottle? We all are used to drinking it regularly. How about serving it as a jelly? Here is how you treat the drink to attain this wonderful result.
A list of ingredients for your wonder working:
A bottle 500 ml Coca-Cola
Gelatin (with no flavor) 60 mg
Pour your soda drink into a pot and set it to heat up on the stove.
Once it boils, add the gelatin and stir well. Leave it on the stove for a short while for the gelatin to dissolve in Cola.
The rest of it you can see in the video. The result is so amazing! You will certainly love it.
Serving such an unusual treat to your guess is an excellent idea. They would surely be surprised by what you do with that seemingly regular bottle of Cola.