- Disregard ‘fake’ Employment Ministry’s Tier-2 letter – Labour groups
- NDC will lose the elections and learn lessons - 'Mugabe'
- Listen UP: D-Black feat. Bisa Kdei – Forget Me Not
- Kofas Media’s Kalybos and Ahuof3 Patri make donation to Radio GIJ
- The 7 Times Noble Igwe Totally Slayed The Shorts Game
- Manchester Derby: Mourinho's Man United beat Man City in League Cup
- Kwadwo Asamoah: Black Stars midfielder makes injury return in Juventus 4-1 win
- Banks with high youth employment rates to get tax rebates
- HFC wages war against poor customer service with feedback device
- Incumbency abuse charge against Mahama senseless - Kofi Adams
Features: Patience Ozokwor, Charles Inojie, Ruby Ojiokor, Charles Awurum, Roy Denani
As the sole bankroller of activities in the community, Amaechi flaunts about with authority and unending flamboyance, dictating trends, and permits only that which he desires is right. Ladies beckon at his call, elders bow to his commands, and the entire community remain with limited options for the extra role of priesthood he retains. But can this be allowed to continue in perpetuity? Would Amaechi be subjected to the reality that eludes any of the folks in the community?