- Only NPP has a policy for zongos – Tafo zongo chief
- It will be a waste of time for Nana to debate Mahama – Akomea
- Angry residents demonstrate against Chinese mining company
- Former Prez Kufuor launches Africa Centre for Sports Studies
- 8 Very Rare And Endangered Species You Can Only Find In Ghana
- NCCE cautions electorates against vote selling
- Video: Watch Ghanaian ball boy stop West Ham from delaying against Crystal Palace
- Election 2016: "Mahama is collapsing Ghanaian businesses" - Nana Addo
- Ghana's youth will see fruits of Mahama's investment in 2017 - Pelpuo
- JUSAG rescinds decision to embark on strike
Features: Tonto Dike, Yul Edochie, Sylvester Madu, Eve Essien, Ken Erics, Queeneth Hilbert
"The movie is about three good brothers who are orphans. They struggled right from childhood to survive on their own. Along the line, the youngest (Ken Erics) gave up his education to sell firewood and later became a carpenter in other to support his elder brothers (Sylvester Madu, the eldest, and Yul Edochie, the second) through school.
The eldest was opportune to travel out of the country, but returned three years later very rich and with a pretty wife. Life became exciting for the three brothers as they lived happily together in one mansion. But then came along Ada (Tonto Dike), the uneducated lover of Ugo (Ken Erics), who is uneducated too. Ken insisted on marrying Tonto,but the elder brothers were firmly against it. There was a brutal fight and Ken moved away from his brothers.
Then came along Monica (Eve Essien), who is Ekene (Yul Edochie's) fiancée, she's a thief, she manifested and five million naira got missing. The two brothers went to war with each other as to who stole the money. And as if the family wasn't torn apart enough, the elder brother's wife from abroad disappeared with all their money. All was lost."
"The questions now are, can all be recovered? The wealth, the love, the unity, the smiles and laughters...and how does all these relate to Tonto Dikeh as an Illiterate?