- 2016 computerized placement has been smooth – GES
- Tullow insured for business interruption losses in Ghana
- China-Ghana trade volume hits historic high US$6.6b
- Asutifi North Assembly exceeds revenue target
- Mahama did not tell CHRAJ the truth - Minority Leader
- Mahama's good looks will keep him in power for 4 more years - NDC
- Ivor Greenstreet submits forms
- DKM customers asked to verify names at banks
- Ghana has become an icon in the international community - Mahama
- Comedy does not win elections – Akua Donkor tells Agya Koo
Sequel To Weep No More
To keep their wealth within the family, two highly succesful men make a pact...their two childrem must marry each other.
All was well and good until suspicion and envy crept in...Who will bear the brunt of this pact...A must watch.