- NDC manifesto launch: 8 claims fact-checked – only one entirely true
- NPP lacks credibility to fulfill $1m per constituency promise - DCE
- Kenichi denies Hearts of Oak return
- Indiscriminate parking of cars a major cause of accidents
- Nursing school boss beats student for rejecting his love proposal
- Baako exposes deceptive Fifi Kwetey on $750m loan
- Andre Ayew and Jordan Ayew exploits excites Rahim Ayew
- CONFIRMED: BNI detains writer over 'offensive comment' against Mahama
- Sandra Ankobiah’s First Time Voters Project goes to Koforidua Technical University
- ‘Accra Goes to the Opera’ set for Sunday, September 25
No man dares to come close to Onyeabor's two daughters. His investment in their education will be waste of money since these men were not financially sound. From hand to mouth he fed and cloth his family until his oldest daughter met a military Major, who eventually married her.
The toil was over and it was time for Onyeabor to pay back everyone that never had respect for him in the past. A family comedy you can not afford to miss.