- Elections are not won through manifestoes – Lawrence Tetteh
- Spotlight on Bless Oti, MP for Nkwanta North
- Ghana almost one-party state - Nduom
- Election 2016: Otumfuor's mother declares support for Nana Addo
- GBC: GBC gets new Director General
- Election 2016: Court to rule on PPP suit against EC over disqualification today
- Terkper eyes diaspora bonds
- Politicians overlook ranching law
- Mining, manufacturing push producer inflation down
- EC has overshadowed NCCE in its operations – APC
Justice Asiri, Ngozi Ezeonu, Queen Nwokoye, Oge Okoye, Zubby Michael, Rukaya.
The primitive culture of Maguda kingdom is affecting the princes' choice of a wife, he ignores the kings, and makes his own choice. All hope is lost when neither of his two wives were able to give him a son as the custom of the land demands. Could there be a conspiracy in the kingdom and who could be the solution to this abominable act. Watch what happens, with a surprise twist.