- 800 NDC women defect to NPP
- Teachers sleep in Classroom
- Krobo youth protest 2nd Lady's award
- TENDER MINERS: How more than 3,000 children are choosing galamsey over education
- Nketia will be jailed first if Akufo-Addo wins - K.T Hammond
- 400,000 youths to benefit from YEA from 2017 – Mahama
- Terkper eyes diaspora bonds
- Court rules on JOY's case against EC October 31
- We’ll mortgage Ghana’s gas to China – Terkper
- NPP training 37 mercenaries at secret location - Minister reveals
Tulisa moves out of her £6million country home after EDL boss Stephen Lennon and cameraman are arrested outside it at night - and say they were 'making a documentary'
More from News
- Two Notorious Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Bloody Shootout With Police
- You Won't Believe What A Pastor Allegedly Did To His Maid For Telling Lies
- A Secondary School Teacher Lures 12-Year-Old Student With Money And Brutally R*pes Her (Photo)
- See The Face Of An Evil Man Arrested For Defiling A 2-Year-Old Girl
- OMG! Man Who Beheaded A Lady Confesses- "I Sacrificed Human Head As Advised By Mad Woman" (+Photo)
- WTF? Man Kills Pregnant Dog And Had S*x With The Corpse... Read Shocking Details
- Interesting! When You See What This Famous Ape Does, You'd Know Why People Come to Watch Him (Photos)
- Stop registering your members on NHIS if it has collapsed – Mahama to NPP
- WISTA, PLASS and CILT hold maritime forum
- Photos: Kumawood actor Mmebusem ties the knot
- WOW! Meet The 5-Year-Old 'Magnetic Boy' Who Magnets Metals On With His Body (+ Video)
- WISTA, PLASS and CILT hold maritime forum
- 9 Exquisite Pieces For Girls Who Love Their Tribal Scarves And Snoods
- We Can’t Be Forced To Accept Nduom’s Forms – EC Challenges Court
- In Brong Ahafo: Poultry farm owner grabbed for allegedly burning worker to death
- We’ll not increase taxes in the next four years – Mahama promises
- ISIS Jihadis Shoot Dead Disabled Girl Because She Couldn’t Keep Up
- Mahama flies in helicopter to inaugurate Takorasi SHS
- Drama As P-Square's Peter Okoye Develops Conspicuous 'Erection' On Stage (+ Photo)
- Disregard ‘fake’ Employment Ministry’s Tier-2 letter – Labour groups
- Police Arrest Suspected Owner Of Popular Website Over Attempt To Defraud
- Election 2016: Mahama will surely leave office - Volta chief
- These are 5 Reasons Why Men Love Dating Older Women
- Who's got a big gob then? Parrot reveals husband's affair with housemaid to wife by repeating smutty chats
- Mahama Will Run To Dubai After December Polls – Volta NPP Chair
- CAF Champions League: Sundowns owner gives entire $1.5m prize money to players
- Mother who was stuck in traffic behind her teenage motorcyclist son, 18, when he was knocked off his bike and killed rushed to his side to hold his hand as he died
- New Music: Lokal - My Message Feat. JJ Rawlings (Prod. by Ojah 420)
- Local firms outmuscled in freight business
- NDC Can Sell Ghana For Political Power - Agyarko
- We were not suffering like this under NPP -Volta Chief endorses Akufo-Addo
- Ghana’s 2017 energy prospect presents uncertainty - ACEP
- Montie FM Saga: Parliament approves Oti Bless
- Eastern Regional tour: Mahama commissions Takrowase Community Day SHS
- NDC, NPP top list of most abusive political parties - MFWA
- Touting Nana Addo as peaceful won’t sell - Okudjeto Ablakwa
- 18 Things Taking Over Ghana Which You May Not Have Noticed
- Stop Prophesying Outcome Of Election 2016 - Prosper Bani
- Finder's publication on job freeze misleading - Gov't
- NCCE preaches peace ahead of elections
- Seen Ghana's 'dirty' School of Hygiene?
- Parliament likely to vote on Oti Bless’ nomination
- We don’t sponsor PPP activities - GN Bank
- Election 2016: All the chiefs who have boldly endorsed Mahama and Nana Addo
- 21 Things Every Undergraduate Must Do Before Leaving The University
- Ghana Premier League: Wa All Stars to start title defence on 18th December
- PNC, CPP welcome suit over EC’s declaration of special voting results
- NPP’s economic policies reckless – Amissah-Arthur
- Ghana pushes for free visa between China, Turkey and others
- NDC officials deceiving Mahama, Ghanaians - NPP
- PPP lawyers are using wrong court procedure - EC lawyer
- Woman claiming she was groped by man on flight says police told her 'it's not crime of the century'
- GOIL COO touts achievements of the company
- Akufo-Addo behaves like a spectator - Mahama
- Six lucky winners take home Betway Jackpot
- DKM scam was orchestrated by NPP - Asiedu Nketia
- James Madison University student's parents hailed online for cheeky Halloween outfits
- Gov't prioritizes education because it's priceless legacy - Mahama
- Occupy Ghana praises AG's latest action against Woyome
- We have shaken NDC’s foundation in Volta Region – Akomea
- GES sacks Teacher, 48, after going blind
- PPP Will Win Suit Against EC - Communications Director
- Akufo-Addo’s ‘1-village 1-dam’ will destroy lands – Agric minister
- Interest payments expenditure worrying – Minority
- 'Killer clown' pistol whipped by furious gun owner who keeps telling prankster 'that's not funny'
- Stakeholders updated on customs clearance procedures
- Vote poor leadership out — Ivor Greenstreet
- GCNet to introduce data center to enhance operations
- Third quarter earnings from crude exports decrease to $19.5 million
- Mahama misleading voltarians – Akufo-Addo
- Police invitation of Rev. Owusu Bempah unnecessary – Ken Attafuah
- NDC will lose the elections and learn lessons - 'Mugabe'
- Two thirds of JHS graduates can’t read and write – Prof Adei
- Kwadwo Asamoah: Black Stars midfielder return to training after knee injury
- I will vote against drug decriminalization bill - MP
- Girl, 19, commits suicide after father stops her from dating fiancee
- Mahama will run to Dubai after December polls – Peter Amewu
- Election 2016: Dambai chiefs endorse Nana Addo
- Election 2016: Nana Addo stuck at Dambai
- APC submits documents to EOCO
- Ghana Premier League: Midfield duo signs new contract with Liberty Professionals
- 15 Very Popular Products That Have Existed In Ghana Since Time
- AG prays court to examine Woyome over judgement debt
- Ghana Tops YALI Nigeria Cohort One Awards
- Police Abandon Checkpoints Over IGP's Order
- We are unhappy with market conditions – Market Women
- Parliament approves Oti Bless as Deputy Minister
- Krystal - Comfort
- Go Warriors Go: Mult-Award Winning Musician Releases AFCON Song For Zimbabwe
- Incumbency abuse charge against Mahama senseless - Kofi Adams
- Avril Has Just Released A New Song ‘Yule Dem’ And It’s Hot
- EC's own law prohibits disqualifications; Ayikoi Otoo opens PPP case
- Kotoko management in limbo
- 10 Tips On How To Be Confident
- Special voting lawsuit waste of energy – Gabby Otchere Darko
- Takoradi container terminal nears completion
- Stranded Akufo-Addo, campaign team ready to use Dambai ferry
- Former EC director kicks against counting of special voting ballots
- Mother's heartbreak after losing son and daughter in Dreamworld ride tragedy
- Tema steel factory explosion victims conveyed by tipper trucks
- SuperSport End Ghana Premier League Broadcast Contract
- We'll Go To Our Village To Farm If NDC Loses - Alfred Mahama
- Mahama will win to shame EIU - Asai Odamtten
- Election 2016: We are ready to protect Ghana's borders - GIS
- Beauty Tips: 3 simple ways to use honey for glowing skin
- French actress Roxane Mesquida joins Nigerian Civil War film, ‘A Forgotten Place’
- Nii Lantey denies working against Ghana's World Cup qualification
- Chief Justice must probe Obiri Boahen’s status as a lawyer – Asiedu Nketia
- Ghana Still Imports Power
- Media bias against gov’t is obvious – Omane Boamah
- Former X Factor judge called police after men seen filming outside her house
- English Defence League leader Tommy Robinson was questioned by police along with cameraman
- Officers concluded no crimes had taken place - but Tulisa still too shaken to move back
By Kieran Corcoran
PUBLISHED: 09:37 GMT, 22 September 2013 | UPDATED: 11:23 GMT, 22 September 2013
Scared: Tulisa Contostavlos, pictured here at the Academy Awards, called police after men were spotted outside her house
English Defence League boss Tommy Robinson was questioned by police after he was spotted outside the home of Tulisa Contostavlos with a cameraman.
Mr Robinson - real name Stephen Yaxley-Lennon - was confronted by police officers and had his car searched after the former X Factor judge dialled 999.
Friends of the star have said she feels 'victimised' by their activities and is still too scared to return to the £6million Hertfordshire home.
However the men, who claim they were filming a documentary, were not arrested, and police decided that no crimes had occurred, the Sunday People reported.
Mr Robinson had used her house as the backdrop for a video six days earlier in a video asking viewers for money.
At the end of the video, he jokingly adds that the money could let the EDL 'buy a house like this', before walking towards it as if to go inside.
The former N-Dubz member reportedly tried to ignore the activity but eventually felt compelled to call the police once she spotted the men outside her gated home late at night.
A friend of Miss Constostavlos said: 'She's really shaken up - she has no idea why the EDL targeted her.
'She's absolutely not a supporter of the EDL, but she's never said anything publicly about them, so feels pretty victimised.'
Four police cars and a dog unit were called to the house on September 11, while Miss Consostavlos's PA Gareth Varey confronted the men.
A Hertfordshire Police spokesman confirmed that they had been called to the incident.
He said: 'We were called at 10.23pm to reports of suspicious behaviour of two men in a vehicle outside a property.
Filming: A video uploaded to YouTube shows EDL leader Stephen Lennon gesturing towards the star's house
Spotted: At the end of the video he walks towards the gated house as if to go inside
'Both men were spoken to. As a precaution, we also searched the area. We were satisfied no crimes had occurred.'
Mr Robinson, who tweeted pictures of the officers questioning him and searching his car, later said: 'It was just me and a camera guy who is making a documentary.'
He then said that Mr Varey had 'started piping up cos we was [sic] making a 3 min vid in a lay by outside'.
After the news emerged this morning, Mr Robinson tweeted 'Worst idea I've ever had!'
Online: EDL Leader Stephen Lennon sent this tweet after police questioned him outside Miss Contostavlos's house
Some of the video the two men made outside the star's house had been uploaded to Youtube, and shows the EDL leader begging viewers for donations to pay legal fees.
Mr Robinson tells his audience that he desperately needs money to pay a legal bill he said he had already run up trying to challenge police restrictions on one of the EDL's controversial marches.
In a bizarre sign-off at the end of the video, Robinson addressed the camera and jokes: 'Please give us some money - so we can by a house like this.'
He then adds: 'Who lives in a house like this?' before walking towards it as if to go inside.
Miss Contostavlos, who is currently on bail on suspicion of dealing drugs, is said to be staying in north London, in a flat she previously shared with Mr Varey, until she feels safe enough to return to her Hertfordshire home.