- Owusu-Bempah meets police today over Akufo-Addo's assassination prophecy
- Justice Dotse condemns attacks on Judges
- The E-Dinar Coin presentation in Ghana
- We’re ready to ‘gift’ NPP one seat in Volta Region – NDC
- Issuing local dollar bond must be measured- Economist warns
- Go home, drink, sleep and wait for Mahama's victory – Twum Boafo tells NDC supporters
- Ayariga’s APC faces off with EC in court over disqualification
- Cartoon: Selectivity at organised crime office?
- Every home in Sagnarigu to enjoy electricity before December 7 – MP
- NPP's manifesto most reckless document ever - Amissah-Arthur
Starring: Prince David Osei, Martha Ankomah, Roselyn Ngissah, Robert Scot, Emmanuel Armah, Gifty Temeng
Two friends with so much in common but with different perspectives to personal relationships. For Nina, her life has been devastated from the one true relationship she ever engaged in. Also witnessing the heartbreak her mother suffered, she swore never to get into a serious relationship.
Afua on the other hand is reveling in her relationshi, and defends any advice to the contrary. Do they both have valid arguments or flawed perspectives? Find out