- Independent Prosecutor will deal with corruption – Gloria Akuffo
- AFCON: Asamoah Gyan powers Ghana into lead against Mali
- Advocacy needed for increased saving and investment culture - Databank CEO
- Inaccurate data from BoG, Finance Ministry affecting gov’t work – Osafo-Maafo
- AFCON: Black Stars eye place in knockout round with win over Mali
- Asamoah Gyan is Ghana's all-time top scorer in Africa Cup of Nations history
- Ghana 1-0 Mali - Asamoah Gyan heads Black Stars into quarter-finals
- Thomas Partey wins Man of the Match award in Ghana's win over Mali
- AFCON 2017: Full match report - Ghana 1-0 Mali
- Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
More from Gossip
- Can We Make It Official Now – Bismark The Joke And Yvonne Nelson Are Dating!
- Husband Snatching: Two Female Deeper Life Church Members Publicly Fight Dirty Over a Man...See Shocking Details
- Young Lady Stripped N*ked and Forced to Wash Blankets for Doing This Shocking Thing
- Married Woman Lied That She's Going To Hospital...Caught in Her Boyfriend's Room; Find Out What Happened Next
- 609 Teenage Pregnancies Recorded in Tema
A young lady who was allegedly suffering from a demonic possession that made her cry tears of blood has been reportedly delivered of her affliction.
The girl is said to cry tears of blood
A YouTube video has emerged showing a young South African teen’s purported ‘deliverance’ at a Lagos-based church from a rare medical condition that caused her to cry actual tears of blood.
The description of the viral clip published by Emmanuel TV reads: "Shedding tears of real blood, molested by strange creatures in the dream, raped and abused countless times by perverted men, the life of Hope was filled by a devilish form of tragedy from day one.”
In a tearful testimony, Hope recounts how she began bleeding through her eyes, ears and other extremities in her early teenage years after several horrific nightmares involving strange “demonic creatures”.
“People were running away from me,” she reminisced, “they started calling me a devil’s child.”
The ‘condition’ became so severe that Hope was “kicked out of school” and spent most of the time in isolation due to the shame and rumors that spread in its wake.
Several attempts at suicide revealed the deep depression which had engulfed her. Amidst the strange “spiritual attacks” which included menstruating for up to 40 days without ceasing and her hair inexplicably starting to fall off, Hope was also raped on three different occasions.
After exhausting all medical options, Hope and her mother decided to pay a visit to The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) in Lagos, Nigeria, famed for its purported ability to cure a diverse range of ‘spiritual’ ailments.
The girl after she was healed
During the time of prayer in one of T.B. Joshua’s services, Hope said she was ‘delivered’, with the video showing the ‘demon’ purportedly behind her bizarre affliction being commanded out and the young girl collapsing to the floor.
A year later, Hope returned to the popular church looking completely transformed and testifying to the remarkable changes in her life.
“Whenever I cry, I look at my tears and say, ‘Thank You, Jesus’,” she told the congregation, attesting to the fact that she had stopped crying blood ever since the prayer she received at The SCOAN.
Watch the video below: