- Independent Prosecutor will deal with corruption – Gloria Akuffo
- AFCON: Asamoah Gyan powers Ghana into lead against Mali
- Advocacy needed for increased saving and investment culture - Databank CEO
- Inaccurate data from BoG, Finance Ministry affecting gov’t work – Osafo-Maafo
- AFCON: Black Stars eye place in knockout round with win over Mali
- Asamoah Gyan is Ghana's all-time top scorer in Africa Cup of Nations history
- Ghana 1-0 Mali - Asamoah Gyan heads Black Stars into quarter-finals
- Thomas Partey wins Man of the Match award in Ghana's win over Mali
- AFCON 2017: Full match report - Ghana 1-0 Mali
- Ghana hold on to reach quarter-finals
More from Gossip
- Can We Make It Official Now – Bismark The Joke And Yvonne Nelson Are Dating!
- Husband Snatching: Two Female Deeper Life Church Members Publicly Fight Dirty Over a Man...See Shocking Details
- Young Lady Stripped N*ked and Forced to Wash Blankets for Doing This Shocking Thing
- Married Woman Lied That She's Going To Hospital...Caught in Her Boyfriend's Room; Find Out What Happened Next
- 609 Teenage Pregnancies Recorded in Tema
3 Zimbabwean prostitutes stripped and beat up a man who refused to pay them after he had s*x with them at various times.
Latest African News report below:
According to H-Metro who obtained the photos, the unidentified man was beaten up on New Year’s day at Gal Court located at corner Eighth Street and Samora, Machel Avenue, Zimbabwe by the ladies who took turns to beat and
insult him while throwing used condoms at him.
According to one of the prostitutes, Tatenda, the man refused to pay after he had
s*x with her.
Another of her colleague who heard his voice said he also didn’t pay him the day he had oral s*x with her.
“This man hooked me along Samora Machel Avenue and we agreed US$5 for a short time and upon
asking for my money after we undressed, he promised to pay after s*x,”
I agreed unaware that he is a liar and my roommate recognized his voice since we are divided by a curtain and informed me that he did it to her on Boxing Day.
He assaulted me after I took his clothes refusing to let him to leave the room and my friends joined me in trying to get paid.
We do not extort clients at this flat but such kind of clients who come here without money for training are not welcome, we are here for money to keep our kids going,” she said.