- Pappy Kojo, Stonebwoy, Sarkodie, E.L, Drake and more nominated for WatsUp TV Africa Music Video Awards
- Listen UP: Omar Sterling – Victory Through Harmony mixtape
- 9 Pictures From Nigeria’s First Independence Celebrations In 1960
- Nigeria Through The Years: All Presidents And Head Of States Since Independence
- GBC workers sack directors
- OMG! Sakawa Man Turns Into Cat; What Happened Next Is Shocking
- Mahama invades constituencies to clinch election victory
- Legal profession not gold mine - Chief Justice tells lawyers
- Aspiring MP chides Mahama, DCE over poor Sandema road
- Dancer and vocalist accuses top Zimbabwean singer Jah Prayzah of sexual abuse
I grew up in a small town helping my parents on their farm. There I developed my love for nature and a desire to explore. Now I travel around the world photographing nature.
My Dad is Kojo Nkansah And My Mom Also Called Adwoa Offei
Actor, Kojo Nkansah, popularly known as Liwin[Gammiieee] says he is not bothered by public comments that say he is probably the ugliest actor in Ghana.
“Anybody who complains that I’m not handsome enough for movies doesn’t know the meaning of handsome,” he says.
According to the 24 year- old actor, he had received several comments from the public that he is ugly and he shouldn’t be used in movies since he scares people away.
“Handsomeness to me is determined by a person’s eyes. I have the sexiest eyeballs that any movie actor can have and that makes me unique. Almost on a daily basis, I get admirers, mostly ladies, who tell me that I’m handsome, so I don’t know what those people are talking about”, Liwin told Showbiz last Friday
Know for movies like Azonto Ghost, Mogya Kronkron, Sika Kasa, Bonsam Bofo, Obaa Nti and Agye Nyame Bamu, Liwin said if he had given in to uncomplimentary comments, he wouldn’t have probably got to where he is now.
“I almost wept when a very pretty lady met me the other day and said, you are not bad so why do people keep insulting you that you are ugly?’.After she left I almost wept,” Liwin said laughing.
Contrary to the early 40s age that many people give him, Liwin disclosed to Showbiz that he is only 24 years old.
“I really don’t know why people think I am so old. I am just 24 years and very proud of my age. My age is something I wouldn’t tell lies about for anything,” the young man said.
Asked about his relationship with women, Liwin, who was born to Mr. Kojo Nkansah and Miss Adwoa Offei said he keeps running away from women just to focus on his career. “
If I were a player or womanizer, I would probably have had close to seven children since a lot of girls want to date me but I tell them that I am engaged.”
Talking about how he came by the name Liwin, Kojo Nkansah said he and American rapper Lil Wayne look very much alike.
“I say this all the time but people think I am kidding, Lil Wayne and I have the same eye balls and the same height and body size. I know I look exactly like him that is the reason I chose the name but the spelling of my name Liwin is different from his Lil Wayne.
He is of the belief that in five years time,he would become the biggest actor in Africa and beyond. He says he’s been in the movie industry for a long time but he thinks it’s now his time to shine.