- 15 Times This Idris Elba Gif Was The Perfect Reaction To Everything
- New Online Show Because Love Brought Me Here Explores The Issues Of Love, And Identity
- In Ukraine: '3-parent' baby born using new technique
- Dozens of Iran firefighters feared trapped in building collapse
- The Blaze Be Your Own Boss (BYOB) TV Show Contestants Unveiled
- Check Out These Photos Of Gospel Singer Gloria Muliro In Primary School Uniform
- 15 Things You Didn’t Know About Nonini
- Tanzanian Producer Sues Makers Of ‘Queen of Katwe’ Over Movie Soundtrack
- This Is How Your Favorite TV Station Is Performing In Terms Of Viewership
- Volta People Displayed Their Juju At Asantehemaa’s Funeral And Ghanaians Are Totally Wowed
The Brong-Ahafo Region is located in mid-western Ghana, between the Ashanti Region and the Northern Region. Its capital is Sunyani.
This region was created in 1958. It contains many cultural and wildlife attractions, but it is less known to tourists than the Ashanti, Northern, Central, or Greater Accra Regions. Major attractions of the Brong-Ahafo Region include Kintampo, with its beautiful falls and prayer park, and Fiema, home of the Boabeng Monkey Sanctuary.
Brong Ahafo is renowned for notable Ghanaians including Dr. Kofi Abrefa Busia, the second prime minister of Ghana.
Asunafo North District
Asunafo South District
Jaman North District
Jaman South District
Kintampo North District
Kintampo South District
Tano North District
Tano South District
Techiman Municipal District